The Canwest Team
- Canwest Productions was created in 2011 as a partnership between Peter Kiddell, Terra Connors and Kevin Blackburn. All 3 were instrumental in the success of the former Canwest Shows (founded in 1997)
- Canwest was founded on the principle of finding business for customers. Our size and history dictates the strength and advantage of our media buying and promotion, along with employing a full time Media Relations person.
- Canwest provides full service, integrated event management and marketing solutions and we have the skills & resources necessary to ensure that your event is successful, effective
Canwest Productions annually spends almost one third of its Gross Revenue on advertising and promotion. We are geared on generating business for our customers - our success depends on yours!
The Canwest Productions Advantage
- Canwest Productions brings you the experience and knowledge of a leading integrated Show company, as we are the largest independent Show Producer in Western Canada.
- From show conception to opening day, all details are handled in house to minimize any possible delays and problems.
- Floor plans, carpet, drapes, tables, staging, ATM’S, computerized exit surveys, trucks, trailers, even in house printing, are just some of the benefits that Canwest brings to each show.
- Canwest Productions has now initiated 15 successful new shows, as well as reinventing our pre-existing show lineup. Our Taboo Shows attract over 100,000 people annually, while The Tattoo & Arts Festival saw over 40,000 in Calgary & Edmonton!
Trade shows work. They are a cost effective way to make personal contact with your customers – up to 82% less costly per capita customer contact than traditional advertising -
Thanks to the widespread bulk advertising.
- STRATEGY, The Canadian Marketing Report.